- Regulations on entering Thailand for Thai and non-Thai nationals from 10 January 2023 onwards
Regulations on entering Thailand for Thai and non-Thai nationals from 10 January 2023 onwards
■ Important Notice (as of January 10, 2023)
• Required documents for boarding procedure
(2) Airline ticket
(3) Visa (if required) in accordance with the purpose to enter Thailand. Please check more details about visa application as follows;
English : http://www.thaiconsulate.jp/visa-top/
Japanese : http://www.thaiconsulate.jp/en/visa-top/
• Please note that the Thai Government does not require travelers to present any COVID-19 documents including the certificate of vaccination and COVID-19 test result (neither RT-PCR nor Professional ATK) upon arrival in Thailand; BUT some airlines may request a negative PCR test result before boarding. Please check for the latest travel requirements with the airline.
• Travelers from the countries requiring negative RT-PCR test results before returning to the said countries, such as China and India, should have health insurance covering at least 10,000 USD for COVID-19 treatment that covers the duration of stay in Thailand plus 7 additional days.
Regulations for travelers who have previously been infected with Covid-19 and would like to enter Thailand (as of 10 January 2023)
• Travelers who had been infected with COVID-19 and fully recovered with no symptom, such as no fever, will be able to travel to Thailand.
Regulations for international transit/transfer passengers
• From 10 January 2023, international passengers who will not pass through the immigration procedure to enter Thailand and transfer directly to a third country by transit, are NOT required to register for Thailand Pass, NOT have to present Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination or a negative RT-PCR test result; and NOT required to present a health insurance with minimum coverage of 10,000 USD.
• Note that the airline may have different requirements. Please check for the latest travel requirements with the airline and the country of your further destination.
« Official Holidays for Year 2023 | Job vacancy for Position of Clerk »