New procedure of the registration for the Certificate of Entry (COE) for Non-Thai Nationals wish to enter Thailand from January 2021 onwards
- Please be informed that Non-Thai Nationals without valid visa, stay permit and reentry permit have to apply and receive visa prior to COE application.
- More information on visa requirements could be found at http://www.thaiconsulate.jp/en/visa-top/
- For visa application appointment at the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Osaka, please visit
- Please be advised that applicant should apply for visa at least three weeks (21 days) before the departure date. A copy of air ticket or e-ticket reservation document is also required.
- Non-Thai Nationals who wish to enter Thailand from January 2021 are required to apply for the certificate of entry (COE) online at https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/
- Please be advised that applicant should apply for COE at least 15 days before the departure date.
- Please visit the following links for the guideline and the manual of the Certificate of Entry (COE)
registration (Guideline / Manual)
- Please be reminded that the person who will board *the international flight from Kansai
International Airport to Thailand* is recommended to select the Royal Thai Consulate-General,
Osaka as the place of application.
- For visitors arriving at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang International Airport can undergo 15
night-quarantine only at Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) or Alternative Local Quarantine (ALQ) in Chonburi Province or Prachinburi Province.
- Please refer to http://www.hsscovid.com/ for the names of Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) or Alternative Local Quarantine (ALQ) in Chonburi Province or Prachinburi Province
- Reservation of ASQ or ALQ could be made directly with the ASQ or ALQ or through
(1) https://www.agoda.com/quarantineth (2) https://asq.locanation.com/ (3) https://asq.ascendtravel.com/